On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 09:29, João Reginato <jb.regin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I've said before, I wasn't clear enough here.
> My intent is to change the RMODE during the compilation phase only.
> I have all CSECTS with RMODE ANY so, one of them, need to be RMODE 24, and
> cannot change it because the HLASM doesn't allow that. despite it hasn't
> finished the compilation of all my csects, issuing the message reported
> before.

Unfortunately this continues to make no sense to me (and evidently other
people).

Can you please post a listing that includes ALL of your RMODE statements,
and all error messages from the assembler. Also please include all your
CSECT statements, and any other section definitions that you may have (e.g.
RSECT, COM, START...). If you cannot us show all your code, then please be
sure to include at least the first instruction that generates machine code
in each section. And finally, please include the entire External Symbol
Dictionary (ESD) listing from the top of the assembler output.

Then perhaps we will be able to understand your problem.

Tony H.