Yes, that's it

-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Em nome de
Gary Weinhold
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2023 13:59
Para: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Assunto: Re: Reseting RMODE

I think I understand:
you wish the last RMODE in a CSECT to override all previous RMODEs in the CSECT
or possibly, as Shmuel suggests, the most restrictive to override all others.

Gary Weinhold
Senior Application Architect
DATAKINETICS | Data Performance & Optimization
Phone:+1.613.523.5500 x216
Email: weinh...@dkl.com
Visit us online at www.DKL.com
E-mail Notification: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other
intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you
notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your
mail system.