Sorry, sent this mail by error to the mailing list, but if anyone can point me
out what I may do wrong, let me known.

Max

________________________________

De : Maxime Frenette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 9 décembre 2008 00:32
À : ASSP development mailing list
Objet : ASSP with Exchange 2003 config

Hi Steve,

I'm still trying to switch my ASSP to be running on my exchange 2003, never had
any problems running ASSP on my old environnement with Exchange 2k, but now
with 2k3, it doesn't seems to be working fine, I've done some tests and still
doesn't work.

Would you like to give me a little help, I really do want to go up and install
your outlook ASSP toolbar after that...

Maybe, I've been working for too much time on this.

ASSP is receiving all incoming mails and it's located on another server.

My problem's related to setting up a smarthost, it doesn't seems to be working
fine in exchange 2k3... I did have ASSP relay port set, I telnet it it's
working, and I've done 2 tests, one ASSP relay host on my exchange server with
a virtual smtp server and after that tryed with a smtp server installed on the
same host as ASSP, but mails don't go out...

thank you, for now, I,ll say good n8 and will see tomorrow what's going on.

Regards,

Maxime Frenette