I have it running here with Exchange 2K3 and it was exactly the same setup as
2000 was.

I was using an additional SMTP on the exchange to do the sending out but just
recently switch to a postfix smtp server to do all the sending out.

If you are setup according to  the link it should be working if its not there
must be a setting wrong  some where.

Most I can do to help is maybe some screen shots of my setup if you would like.

Daniel Du Vall

Systems Admin

http://1peter4-10.org

http://volkswageninsanity.us

"Generally, people's biggest regrets stem from the dreams they don't attempt to
fulfill."