It depends on what you mean by customer service.  Our customer service
requests have nothing to do with quality or reliability.  There are LNP
requests, vanity requests, billing related questions; block did orders, help
with configuration of a user agent, assistance with a dial plan, account
modifications, etc.

If you want a provider that will respond to customer service requests in a
timely and professional matter, we are here to serve. 

Regards,

Rob
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JP Carballo
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:08 PM
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] US DID's & Sixtel?

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On Tuesday 07 February 2006 15:15, Robert Wolpov wrote:
>  
>
>>There is a price for quality, reliability and customer service.
>>    
>>
>
>Quality and reliability ok, but I have not received good customer service
from 
>sixtel, ever.  It was (is?) impossible to get a hold of anyone unless you 
>mention paying them some money.
>
>-A.
>  
>
Pick any two they say...
But I'd rather have quality and reliability. If I needed the third all 
the time, it probably means either of the first two are seriously lacking.

-- 
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really
quite busy. 

_______________________________________________
--Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
   http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz



_______________________________________________
--Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
   http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz

Reply via email to