I follow you and understand the cost of business.
What I am trying to say is that I would love to use your services, but can not afford to. Anyone on this list can get reliable quality termination and origination for half the cost. I get .01 US48/Canada termination with no commitment from 2 different CLECs.

But you are right. They have no customer support.. I mean.. I have never had to call them.
Their services just work.

I do have to say.. I have never heard anything bad about your service. :)

Keep up the good work!

/Zac

PS. Let me know when your prices come down so I can send some calls your way..


Robert Wolpov wrote:
It depends on what you mean by customer service.  Our customer service
requests have nothing to do with quality or reliability.  There are LNP
requests, vanity requests, billing related questions; block did orders, help
with configuration of a user agent, assistance with a dial plan, account
modifications, etc.

If you want a provider that will respond to customer service requests in a
timely and professional matter, we are here to serve.
Regards,

Rob
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
--Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --

asterisk-biz mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
  http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-biz

Reply via email to