OK, so I've done this:

  *CLI> pri intense debug span 1
  Enabled EXTENSIVE debugging on span 1
  Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

> [00 01 7f ] > Unnumbered frame: > SAPI: 00 C/R: 0 EA: 0 > TEI: 000 EA: 1 > M3: 3 P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3 [ SABME ] > 0 bytes of data Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended

The above is repeated about once a second.

Our provider does indeed have a System-X switch. Is this a known problem then? Is there no way to resolve it? I couldn't find anything on Google about it...

I'd put a TE410P card in instead, but the 1u servers we have are all P4s and don't have 3.3V PCI slots. The official Word from Digium is that they'll have a 5V version of the TE410P out in about six weeks' time, but we have some services that need to go live on these new E1 lines in about three weeks time, plus we need to do some testing, etc.

Time to buy a Xeon with 3.3V slots, I guess. :(

--
Alastair Maw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MX Telecom - Systems Analyst