nope, i havent :\

Keith Yoder wrote:
Casey Boone escreveu:

can someone who has a grandstream handytone 488 working with making
outgoing calls through the fxo port please post the parts of their
config that deal with this port? i cant quite seem to get it to make
outgoing calls despite having tried several completely different ways of
making that happen.

I have one but I too haven't been able to make it work. I've been looking at the config pages for the 488 and trying to make sense of the Route to PSTN configuration. Have you found any documentation for this?

Keith Yoder