Chris HARIGA wrote:
Gary Reuter wrote:

On 10/26/05, *Chris HARIGA* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I have a "show parked calls" php script for my Polycom IP600
    phones. If
    U are interested let know and I can email it.

Even if Sean doesn't want it, I do!  All examples can be helpful.   :-)
Why not put up a page on the wiki linked from the polycom page(s)... If formatting is problematic, just note it on the page and I (and others) can help make look nicer for the wiki.

-Gary

Hi,

I will edit the wiki and I will upload my polycom scripts: parked calls, sip users status, meetme status, queues list and phones status tonight.

Best regards,

Chris HARIGA

Please! I've bee wondering if anything was available along these lines. All that space on the LCD with nothing to do!

This will be of huge benefit to a large number of people - thanks you.

Faris.