Title: RE: [asterisk-users] VOIP phone for Receptionist use

Doesn't [EMAIL PROTECTED] need the DB flag for call waiting disabled?  I believe it is *70 to enable call waiting and *71 to disable.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jeff Busch
Sent: Tue 8/1/2006 8:20 PM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] VOIP phone for Receptionist use

I've searched through the newsgroup and online and haven't found an
answer for my question... maybe I am looking for the wrong terms, I am
not sure...

I have a client that would like a phone that is like a "typical"
receptionists phone.

Requirements:
- Ability for their 3 lines to "light-up" a button on the phone when one
of them rings in.
- Ability for the phone to ring when the receptionist is on one call and
a second or third call is incoming.  (this has been the biggest
frustration up to now.  When a second call comes, there is no tone that
heard on the IP500.  Perhaps I am missing a setting?)

We are currently using:

Asterisk @ Home 2.1
Polycom IP500/501 phones

Is there a way to do what we need to using the IP500 phones?  If so, can
anyone give me instructions on how to make it work with [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jeff