note: I switched to my gmail account

I put a loopback connector on each side and the AIS indicator goes green for that interface. So the card is wired properly

On 8/4/06, Doug Lytle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paul Zimm wrote:
> I get a Yellow alarm on my zaptel card (digium x100p)

I'm guessing you meant t100p?

yes

> on the echo can option 20 is 5(ESF), 60 is 1(B8ZS), and 63 is 0
You'll also need to change the c.00 (Chan 1-24) to match your
signaling.  For me, channels 1-16 (FXO LS) need those corresponding
channels to be set to 04 and 17-24 set to 06.

yes, I have those channels set to match the adit 600 settings

Marv