Massimiliano Stucchi wrote:
On 201006, 10:06, Giorgio Incantalupo wrote:
Hi Doug,
I do not use extensions.conf so I cannot show anything but I can assure that I do not set the callerid except for parameters inside zapata.conf:

usecallerid = yes
callerid = asreceived

I guess the problem is at the telco's side, since the CLI that is shown
seems to be the first one of the numbering scheme.  I suppose what you
That's the default ISDN behavior. If you don't set the caller id, it will always send the pilot number. The usecallerid and callerid are for incoming, when used on a trunk. They don't apply to outgoing calls. You need to set the callerid if you want the DDI number to be sent instead of the pilot number.