I am not aware of one.    Why would you want your queue announcement
interupted?  When we had our Nortel, I found that feature annoying because
people would be transfered to the agent half way through a message.
Confusing.  I configured it to not break out of an annoucement.

 Hello all,

I've found another issue with the queue application. Assuming I've
configured a queue with a long periodic announcement and have two queue
members assigned. Both queue members are busy at a time, while another
caller is joining the queue. After a while the periodic announcement is
played back to the caller, in that case it takes about 40 seconds to be
played back. If then one of the two agents becomes available, the call is
unfortunately not routed to the agent, until the playback of the
announcement has finished.

If you display the agent status and the queue to a supervisor he can see
that there are callers waiting up to 40 seconds, even if there are available
queue members. For inbound call centers tat is more than suboptimal. Does
anybody know if somebody already created a patch to interrupt queue
announcement when an agent becomes ready?

Thanks and Regards

Markus