Fax: (212) 279-2906

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean Collins
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 8:24 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [asterisk-users] Softphone that supports central provisioning?

Lol, yep you missed something but do you really want to be taught something
you already think you know?

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph

 <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation> Call Button
 <http://www.mexuar.com/> www.Mexuar.com
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.

provisioning?