Yes you can receive calls on it well, please see the Tesco phone
example.

Yes it is similar to estara the worlds largest click to call technology
who has customers such as Hilton hotels BUT estara is active-x so
restricted on which OS and estara starts!!! At $US50,000 license fee.

As you can see from here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Mexuar  the
licensing restrictions are very favorable to Asterisk system
integrators.

My job for Asterisk integrators in the Americas, Asia and Australia (and
Charles my counterpart in the UK - who looks after Europe, Middle East
and Africa) is to assist you guys in closing Asterisk sales by
implementing the Corraleta technology.

There are a number of uses of this technology (eg
www.Mexuar.com/Demo/Demo4 ) that will help you win Asterisk sales that
cant be delivered via Cisco/Nortel etc and I'm here 24x7 as a resource
to make you guys successful.

Anyway getting a little bit commercial this discussion and should
probably be moved to the Biz list, but if anyone has any questions or
would like any more information call me on the numbers below here in New
York to help.

Regards,

Dean Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

  <http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/click/7/userurl/Cognation>
<http://click.mexuar.com/webuser/nojs/7/userurl/Cognation>
www.Mexuar.com <http://www.mexuar.com/>
Want to voice enable your website?
Use Corraleta to reach your customers in 10 seconds or less.

provisioning?

> Can you receive calls on Corraleta or is this just another
Click-to-call web

> applet? One of the hotels I worked with successfully used a similar
product

> from Estara. http://www.estara.com/ If you are just looking for

> click-to-call, then check out Estara as well.

> I thought the original poster was looking for a full provisioned soft
phone

> client not just click to call. I believe he mentioned wanting to
manage