Hi Bruce,

On 01/03/2011 06:03 AM, Bruce B wrote:
Thanks for the input. The errors I pointed out should be available in
the /var/log/messages or messages.1 .2 .3 etc...or in dmesg each time
you reboot the machine.

I have just rebooted the server and can confirm that neither dmesg, /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog contain "device not accepting address" or "USB device is disconnected" error messages.

Sebastian

At least that is the case with mine. If you
don't have it then it's I guess very specific to this atom board.  I
know someone else added something along the lines "irq=fixconflict" to
get rid of the issue with a wireless USB mouse showing same symptoms and
CentOS. IRQ conflicts is also one of my thoughts as well but I can't
play at BIOS level at this time as the server is thousands miles away
from me.

Regards,

On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Sebastian <s...@open-t.co.uk