On 10/11/2011 04:24 AM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
Dear all;

I have three agents and I need the calls to be always send for agent1 and if he is busy then to be sent for agent2 and if he is busy then to be sent for agent3 and if all busy then to stay in the waiting until one of those three agents is available. How? Do I have to set the strategy to be linear? And is there any other settings?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Regards
Bilal

For Ring Order....

If you are defining your agents in queues.conf, the linear strategy is all you need. Just define the agents in the order you wish to ring.

If you are using Dynamic agents, then set the strategy to linear and then assign each member(agent) a different penalty at login.

For instance:
agent1 penalty 10
agent2 penalty 20
agent3 penalty 30

NOTE: You can assign penalty of 1,2,3 as well. I just like to leave room to insert someone in between.

For Joining queue when agents are busy...

You should think about your answers to the joinempty and the leavewhenempty options in queues.conf

A really good reference for this information is the sample config file in the source tree. Look for configs/queues.conf.sample There is a lot of good information there.

--
"The truth speaks for itself. I'm just the messenger."
     Lyta Alexander - Babylon 5