Most likely the feature can be obtained with the wrap-up time or
pausing the agent. I agree on removing ring-all if possible (Though a
number of clients want it in smaller set-ups, and I know there is
nothing you can do to make them change their mind).

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com
Try the WombatDialer auto-dialer @ http://wombatdialer.com