It means, AMI application is no more running or crashed or lost network
connection with asterisk server.
In such cases call is neither answered nor disconnected by Asterisk. I want to
detect such state and jump to next dial plan to answer or reject the calls

Regards
Amit Patkar

On September 20, 2016 8:07:23 PM GMT+05:30, Matthew Jordan <mjor...@digium.com>
wrote:
>On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 6:26 AM, Amit Patkar <a...@avhan.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there any way to detect inactivity on channel when AsyncAGI is
>used?
>> I want to detect whether application handling calls using AMI & AGI
>has
>> stopped responding.
>
>What do you mean by "stopped responding"?
>
>> Alternatively, how can dialplan check if there is any AMI user
>connected and
>> decide dial plan execution?
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Amit Patkar
>
>--
>Matthew Jordan
>Digium, Inc. | CTO
>445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA
>Check us out at: http://digium.com & http://asterisk.org

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016
      http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference