Thanks Mathew. I understand that there is no coordination between AsyncAGI & AMI. Is there any dial plan function which can tell us if there is active AMI session?

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Patkar

On 9/21/2016 6:27 PM, Matthew Jordan wrote:
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 10:49 PM, Amit Patkar<a...@avhan.com>  wrote:
>It means, AMI application is no more running or crashed or lost network
>connection with asterisk server.
>In such cases call is neither answered nor disconnected by Asterisk. I want
>to detect such state and jump to next dial plan to answer or reject the
>calls

No, there is no automatic coordination mechanism between AsyncAGI and
AMI. In fact, AsyncAGI doesn't know*which*  AMI session is even
managing the channels - it just waits for the appropriate AMI action
to come across and signal something to the channels.

Your external application would have to manage this process. A simple
solution would be to use an AMI library that supports automatic
reconnects. On a reconnect, ask Asterisk for the current channels; if
any exist, handle their recovery either by determining their
application state or by releasing them back to the dialplan.

-- Matthew Jordan Digium, Inc. | CTO 445 Jan Davis Drive NW - Huntsville, AL 35806 - USA Check us out at: http://digium.com & http://asterisk.org
--
_____________________________________________________________________ -- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com -- Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016 http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference New to Asterisk? Start here: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+Started asterisk-users mailing list To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users