Le 15/10/2016 à 18:17, Jerry Geis a écrit :
I have a host that wants to run SIP on 5068 (long story).
My host is
My host needs to stay on 5060 because of all the other devices I have

I tried putting port=5068 in my SIP extension definition but that did
not work.

So I thought about using iptables to accomplish this:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING  -p tcp --dport 5068                -j
REDIRECT --to-port 5060
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 5060 -d -j
REDIRECT --to-port 5068

Do I not have the right format of the command?
Anything incoming destined for 5068 redirect to 5060...
Anything going out to and port 5060 redirect to 5068.

Seems like that should have worked?

Thoughts?  sip show peers still says unreachable.

Generally SIP is UDP not TCP. Did you modify your asterisk.conf to TCP ?

Join the Asterisk Community at the 13th AstriCon, September 27-29, 2016