Don't you want udp rather than tcp?

Have a look at the iptables stats to see if any packets are hitting your rule. Also I think the source port from your host will be 5068 so your replies will be to the right port but you can double check

tcpdump is also very useful here

sudo tcpdump -i eth0 -n udp and host should show you packets between your machine and your odd host

Cheers Duncan