On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 17:54 +1100, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 17:43, Adam Goryachev wrote:
> > Personally, I quite like the polycom phones such as the IP300 and IP600
> > I've never really bothered with the IP500...
> >
> > There are a few issues I have with them though, the main one being that
> > I can't disable call waiting on the phone. There are workarounds for
> > this though (in asterisk dialplan).
>
> ...which is something to be said for the HOP 1002 - you can disable call
> waiting.

Have you actually used the polycom phones? If so, how do they compare to
the HOP 1002, or, would you call the polycom IP600 and HOP 1002 exactly
equivalent in all respects except for the call waiting factor?

I've not seen/used the HOP 1002, I just find it hard to accept that it
would be as good as the polycom IP600 phones....

Note: I would be *pleasantly* surprised if you say it is as good!

Regards,
Adam

Adam Goryachev
Website Managers
Ph:  +61 2 8304 0000                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax: +61 2 9345 4396                        www.websitemanagers.com.au