Hi Cleve

When you are trying to login, which account and password are you using.
The default root password after a clean installation is "astlinux".

As far as your TDM card goes , have you set the ZAPMODS variable in
/mnt/kd/rc.conf ? Have you setup the configuration the card for the
(assuming you are using ZAP rather than DAHDI) in /mnt/kd/zapatel.conf
and /mnt/kd/asterisk/zapata.conf.

Mart