Hello,

I am performing some tests with various wireless nics and an access point.

I have a question about the driver: As far as I know, this driver
does support power save mode. When the device enters power saving
mode, it should send a control frame (beacon) with power management
bit set to 1, to the access point it is associated with (I am talking
about infrastructure network).

When it exits power save mode, it should send PSPOLL frame to
retrieve the frames that the AP had buffered for it.

I tried to delve into the driver code and could not find the code
which handles entering power save mode. Grepping for
"IEEE80211_FCTL_PM" in the driver code did not find anything
(IEEE80211_FCTL_PM is the power save mode bit in a control frame).
(I am looking at the code of the latest wireless-testing git tree).

Where is the code that handles entering power save mode in this driver?

Rgs,
Mark