On 29/1/05 4:22 PM, "Asbjørn Ulsberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>     http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/PaceIconAndImage
>
> Nice. But if we have both atom:icon and atom:image for the feed, why do we
> need to do all kinds of wierd stuff to have images attached to Atom
> entries? Can't atom:image (perhaps not atom:icon) occur as a child of
> atom:entry too?

Maybe "image" is the wrong name for the concept. We're not talking about
some random image associated with some entity, we're talking about a
branding badge or logo of some kind which is representative of the feed.

While entries may well have images of various kinds attached to them (cat
pictures, anyone?), the individual entries don't get branded with their own
logo/badge, do they?

Hmmm... maybe I'll rename it to atom:logo ... would that help?

e.