"next"
"next-chunk"
"next-page"
"next-archive"
"next-entries"
are all workable for me.

I think the real question is still (unfortunately) how specific it should be.

I think there are merits to both sides; the relative cost of a specific term isn't much, and the harm of a general term is largely theoretical at this point. So, I'm at a point where I'm more interested in moving forward than in a particular solution.

Perhaps people could +1/-1 the following options:

* Reconstructing a feed should use:
   a) a specific relation, e.g., "prev-archive"
   b) a generic relation, e.g., "previous"

(these are just examples; once we figure out how specific it should be, we can figure out a term more easily)

I'm +1 on both.