On 5/17/06, John Panzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't see any issue with these attributes.

Do you see Windows Feed Platform apps using these attributes? Probably not, huh?
Do you consider that lack of interoperation a feature?

James M Snell wrote:

>I find it utterly amazing that there is so much contention over two
>optional attributes that serve a purely informational purpose.

Are we supposed to take this seriously? Since you can't coherently
defend a single design decision in the draft, it's safe to conclude
this document is not ready to be an RFC.

> If a
>feed publishers includes them, and a particular feed consumer currently
>doesn't see a use for them, that feed consumer can ignore them and
>continue processing the feed with ZERO loss of function.

Well, you clearly don't think they're important. But then you felt
compelled to change them back and got an instant stamp of approval
from our AD. What happened there?

--

Robert Sayre