On 6/26/06, Robert Sayre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/26/06, Paul Hoffman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your reading might differ from others'.

I've read a lot of these, so I know this synopsis differs others.
Usually they stuff like "WG is OK with this." It's perfectly natural
to question and appropriate things that seem out of the ordinary.

er,  a little steamed here, that's not English.

It's perfectly natural to question whether things that seem out of the
ordinary are appropriate.

Anyway, you don't seem to have accurate answers on the process when it
doesn't match the outcome you're looking for.

--

Robert Sayre