Mark Baker wrote:

Ok, the recent discussion seems to point towards a consensus towards
distinctly flagging Entry Documents in the media type.

Erm, isn't it up to the chairs to declare concensus?

<co-chair-mode>I agree that there exists sentiment in favor of there being a way to distinguish between Feed and Entry documents. I think the notion of consensus is only meaningful in the context of actual spec language, so it seems to me that it would be helpful to have some proposed language to look at. So I see no downside in James doing an I-D.</co-chair-mode>

 -Tim