Mark Baker wrote:
> On 12/10/06, James M Snell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Ok, the recent discussion seems to point towards a consensus towards
>> distinctly flagging Entry Documents in the media type.
>
> Erm, isn't it up to the chairs to declare concensus?

The I-D would be an individual draft, not a WG draft.  The chairs only
decide consensus on WG stuff.  Once I get the initial version of the
draft up, we can see if it makes sense to move it forward as a WG draft,
in which case, I'll gladly let the chairs handle it.  :-)

> AFAICT, the discussion I was involved in failed to achieve it.  If I'm
> mistaken, I'll be happy to put in my 2c on a solution of course.

I think there was consensus that some form of mechanism for identifying
entry documents would be helpful.  Where I see a lack of consensus is on
the specific mechanism to use.

- James