On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:00:17 +0100, Tim Bray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bob Wyman wrote:

There is, I think, a compromise position here which will avoid breaking those existing implementations which follow the existing RFC's.

<co-chair-mode>In case you haven't noticed, the WG is hopelessly split between the new-media-type option and the media-type-parameter option. If a few people were to put up their hands and say "yeah what Bob said" your co-chairs would probably do a hasty consensus grab.</co-chair-mode>

*Hands up*

«What Bob said»

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/