написане Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:14:43 +0200, scootergrisen
<scootergri...@gmail.com>:

> I noticed the following text during the audacity windows installer:
>
> ---
> Audacity® is free, open source software for recording and editing
> sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and
> other operating systems. Learn more about Audacity... Also check our
> Wiki and Forum for more information.
>
> License: Audacity is free software. You may use it for any personal,
> commercial or educational purpose, including installing it on as many
> different computers as you wish. Audacity is licensed under the terms of
> version 2 of the GNU General Public License (GPL) as published by the
> Free Software Foundation. The full text of the license is also available
> when running Audacity, via the Help menu > About Audacity... command >
> GPL License tab.
> ---
>
> Is it possible to translate this text and where do i translate it?

Hi,

No, it is impossible for now. The text is from InnoSetup RTF file:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/blob/master/win/audacity_InnoWizard_InfoBefore.rtf

Can be relatively easy translated if developers will add your RTF file
with translation into [Languages] section of audacity.iss

http://www.jrsoftware.org/ishelp/index.php?topic=languagessection

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri