середа, 17 січня 2018 р. 05:12:50 EET Paul Licameli написано:
> I have made minor changes again to audacity.pot.
>
> Thanks to those who have responded recently.  Please update again:
>
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/audacity/audacity/master/locale/audacity.p
> ot
>
> (And remember this link!  Earlier, I gave links specific to one commit id.
> This should be the only link you need to watch, to see the latest version
> of audacity.pot at any time.)
>
> We are not definitely in string freeze -- a few more minor change are not
> ruled out -- but close, and this might prove to be the last update for
> version 2.2.2.
>
> PRL

Hi,

Just to be sure, what should we, translators, do?

1. Prepare to the update silently as it seems PRs/updates via ML will be
ignored. Wait for the string freeze announce.

Ignored PRs:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/pull/228

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/pull/234

2. Send PRs.