On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 4:04 PM James Crook <cro...@indigo.ie> wrote:

> On 26/09/2018 17:34, Paul Licameli wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 6:34 AM 森の子リスのミーコの大冒険 <phrone...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> First hello to Audacity mailing list.
> >> I updated Japanese po file and attach it here.
> >> I know that "there is no guarantee" when late for the deadline (sorry).
> >> Please include it if possible.
> >> Log: https://github.com/Phroneris/audacity/commits/ja/locale/ja.po
>
> I am afraid it IS too late for 2.3.0.  However the organizing group have
> agreed to a rapid release for Audacity 2.3.1, so that it is released
> before the end of the year.  This is mainly motivated by 64 bit for
> mac.  So your updated Japanese translation will be in that and in use
> soon.  Also Paul's fix for the time display is ready to go into our
> source code for 2.3.1 so that will be in the 2.3.1 release too.
>
> Thanks for the translations and alerting us to the issue with the time
> display!
>
> --James.

Yes, and please, I hope you can make your Japanese translation even more
complete for 2.3.1.

The existing ja.po translates only 59% of the messages in Audacity 2.3.0.
Your update brings that to 84% (messages that you still mark as "fuzzy" do
not count).  I hope you can find the time to bring that up to 100%.

Were you unfamiliar with the lisp-format messages?  (They are new in
version 2.3.0.)  If so, ask me for help.

PRL