These changes are now in our GitHub repo, so will be in 2.3.1
https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commit/42a69f955e5ad1348bad9309c8394ea4777e1c5c
--James.

On 27/09/2018 02:56, 森の子リスのミーコの大冒険 wrote:
Okay I will improve it some more.
Thank you so mach for your tolerance and kindness (and lisp consideration;
I'm unfamiliar but I'll try).
I look forward to 2.3.1 release.

Phroneris

2018年9月27日(木) 5:16 Paul Licameli <paul.licam...@gmail.com>:

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 4:04 PM James Crook <cro...@indigo.ie> wrote:

On 26/09/2018 17:34, Paul Licameli wrote:
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 6:34 AM 森の子リスのミーコの大冒険 <phrone...@gmail.com>
wrote:
First hello to Audacity mailing list.
I updated Japanese po file and attach it here.
I know that "there is no guarantee" when late for the deadline (sorry).
Please include it if possible.
Log: https://github.com/Phroneris/audacity/commits/ja/locale/ja.po
I am afraid it IS too late for 2.3.0.  However the organizing group have
agreed to a rapid release for Audacity 2.3.1, so that it is released
before the end of the year.  This is mainly motivated by 64 bit for
mac.  So your updated Japanese translation will be in that and in use
soon.  Also Paul's fix for the time display is ready to go into our
source code for 2.3.1 so that will be in the 2.3.1 release too.

Thanks for the translations and alerting us to the issue with the time
display!

--James.

Yes, and please, I hope you can make your Japanese translation even more
complete for 2.3.1.

The existing ja.po translates only 59% of the messages in Audacity 2.3.0.
Your update brings that to 84% (messages that you still mark as "fuzzy" do
not count).  I hope you can find the time to bring that up to 100%.

Were you unfamiliar with the lisp-format messages?  (They are new in
version 2.3.0.)  If so, ask me for help.

PRL