Hi Walter,

   1. As for the translators' tools, please refer to
   https://www.audacityteam.org/community/translators/
   2. Soon you will find it is not that difficult to use the tools. The
   challenging part is, to find the Chinese match of a certain terminology. Do
   you work in the audio industry? Can your translation be shared by the
   traditional Chinese users (mostly in Hong Kong and Taiwan)?
   3. The simplified Chinese translation is well maintained. It's a pity
   that it cannot be straight converted into the traditional because certain
   terms differ a lot between Taiwan and the mainland China. I suppose the
   same issue exists between Hong Kong and Taiwan - that's why we (Taiwan)
   users leave some terms un-translated - because it will be more convenient
   to look for the English resource on the web.

warmly yours,
Paul Chang (張仲銘)