Re: Python and accessible text

@Rocky, accessible_output2 is only meant for Python2 because the python2 fanatics will not update to python 3.x to convert accessible_output2 to python 3.x, which is, might I add, the latest, and best python version available. (The python 2.x fanatics will disagree with me on that one. Just wait, guys. Soon enough you'll be forced to learn python 3 whether you like it or not. and it won't be by me.) Anyways, to convert it all, you'll have to run:
python -mlib2to3 -w <files>

  • The -mlib2to3 command line option of Python tells the python executable to load the module "lib2to3", which converts python 2.x code to 3.x code.

  • The -w switch is directly passed to the lib2to3 module. It tells lib2to3 to write any changes it makes to disk.

Of course, that doesn't mean that that will work. It doesn't work on everything.