Re: Python and accessible text

Thanks SoundMUD.  Very happy to hear working combinations.  Trying WX with pygame is now on my to do list.  The text that I want is for review, in a turn based scenario.  Perhaps location plus the last 3 actions by the player.  Shorter text messages such as intro and menu items I am looking towards AO2 for an accessible solution.  As you'll see from that thread I have made some progress.  Back to text: any hints with WX much appreciated as I'm still in the learning process.  Cheers.