Re: Python and accessible text

Ethin, thanks, though I'm not quite understanding you.  Are you saying that accessible_output2 works and compiles with python3x? I have a separate thread on accessible_output2 issues, probably best for us to discuss AO2 there.  I am happy to convert to python 3x, if such a solution works.  My request here is to find a solution for text rather than speech.  I see from a historical discussion on this forum, no such solution was offered up.  I am hoping however, someone comes up with some magic words like "Yes, I use python3, pygame, and WX and use them together", or perhaps simply "Rocky, we have been round the block on access with python and text on GUI's is simply not accessible".  So folks, any success on this one?