Re: new-look 100 dollar bill with features for the visually impaired

I disagree on moving to cards entirely Sebby, particularly since that would likely mean removing signatures from card machines. Indeed it's rather ironic that I as a blind person have a debbit card that requires a signature since it's easier for me to sign than work around the layout of a varied set of bank machines, and when i asked the rnib, their solution, learn the buttons on the machine near your bank and then get your carer to do the others just didn't work, since which carer was that?

Of course all this might change if talking cash points become mainstream, but as it stands I prefer to use cash for the majority of things under £50.

If Dna scanning or thumb print recognition comes in however, again, this is likely to change too, though knowing my dam luck they'll probably introduce retinal scans, which would be hilarious! :d.