Re: new-look 100 dollar bill with features for the visually impaired

I actually heard something about this a few days ago on the radio in my mom's car. I think it's great that we here in the United States are finally starting? to see accessible paper currency. However, I think I'd have to respectfully disagree with the starting point being the $100 bill. I doubt very many people have them anyway. I know I don't. I actually got to hold a $100 coin in my hand several years ago and it was pretty cool. But even if I did receive a $100 bill, my independent travel skills aren't good enough for me to go somewhere and spend it. I will spare you all and not discuss my travel skills here, but perhaps in another topic in this room.