Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

As a Mac user, I can help a little. I got a good Mac Mini for $500, lowest end specs, but they've bumped them down to $400 now. They're not too bad, either. I have a thunderbolt to VGA adapter to plug in those kinds of monitors and TV's, and it has an HDMI port, which broke after a good 2 years of usage, but everything else works fine. The Mac comes with just the computer and power cord, and I think might even come with a VGA adapter already, but it also has an internal speaker, so you don' have to worry about not getting sound. Just plug in a USB keyboard and a mouse, if you like, and plug it in. If it doesn't make a sound like a triad chord, press the only button on the computer, I think it's above the power socket. Wait a minute, and it'll say stuff about voiceover, the screen reader included with the Mac, and will ask if you know how to use voiceover or not. Here's where things come in about keyboards. If you have a Windows keyboard plug ged in, command is the Windows key, option is Alt, and control is control. This can be changed if you want when you have the Mac set up. The voice will give you guidance on what key to press for which action, to learn about voiceover or to just start using the Mac.