Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

It is done!  After careful deliberation and pondering and lip smacking and muttering and mumbling and murmuring that probably scared my family while they watched me wrestle with my madness, I have officially purchased a mac mini!  This post is landmark material! :d
Hey, MS!  You listening?  Soon enough, I won't be your sugardaddy anymore!  My iPhone will charge on a mac!  My Apple TV remote will charge on a mac!  My mother-in-law's iPad will charge on a mac!  My contacts, my emails, my movies and music, my pictures, my documents, my audio interfaces and external soundcards and other bits of me that once I confided to you will now reside with my mac!
You have two weeks to prove yourself, two weeks to prove that all the money I invested in you was worth something!  I spent upwards of $5000 on computers, software and hardware to improve our relationship!  I spent half of my days scanning your trash dumps for viruse s and other goodies, keeping you free of trouble, plundering your depths to try and make sense of your illogical behaviors!  I walked with you and held your hand for the better part of 15 years in this manner, 15 years I can't get back, 15 years in which I could have gone elsewhere had I only bothered to save up or be drastic as I was today!  I held your hand through all these years, held your hand when others abandoned you, held you're hand when others told me I shouldn't!  Now, it's time for someone to hold mine!
What a shame you didn't take the time or make the effort to do it.  Sadly, I would probably have been stupid enough to swallow your idiocies for just a bit longer had you even attempted it, just a little, just a tiny bit, just one more time!  Your registry system is busted; your data gathering techniques are unethical, your dealings with other companies cause bloatware, and the computers running your systems don' t last!  Today, I spent less than $2000 that acquired me a system I can keep running and keep on running for a long, long time!