Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Hello,
I also was involved with ultrapower, Mainly I thought I did not have the time to support an entire game, yet I wanted to do something while I could. It seemed to me, once I  started programming again, that it wasn't the programming itself that got me exhausted, but I kept working on a project I didn't like myself, a puzzle engine. So I decided that I'd better do something interesting in a break, and I did. My topic was deleted, with no reason given, by the mods. I understand that it probably wasn't a good idea for me to have worked on the code in the firstplace, but could I at least know the reason why the topic was removed? there were quite a few good posts in there, and the flaming had mostly died down. Btw, I won't work on the project anymore. I'm currently in the process of learning python and getting libaudioverse to work. I hope to create games once I've finished.