Re: I probably shouldn't be posting this

Hi

Well well well. This was really intresting to read, and I do feel sorry for the loss of a dear person. On the other hand, and that's just my opinion, I think the system of topics being deleted should go a bit more like this:
- Write a moderation warning that the topic is breaking certain rules, and kindly ask the one who opened to either change the topic or to delete it.
- If there's no reaction in a certain amount of time, the topic automatically goes down the drain.

As for the mentioned topic here, by Roel, seriously, this at least had updates, and some other stuff going on. It's adult compaired to the two things in the releases room right now. And even though the code might have been aquired in a atypical way, at least it gives those messing with it either a headake or a learning school on how to or not to procede. Just my thoughts as usual. Anyone have a penny, I just ran out...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector