Re: requesting ideas for a new game by UltraSound

Hello.
Although I'm not so good at communicating in English, if you want to
make a team to code a game, I can help you out with the code, but my
time is a bit limited.
I'm not sure if it will help you though, but at least you can try to
form the team to work on something, so you'll never be alone in the process.
What things you plan to create?
What types of games interests you more?