Re: requesting ideas for a new game by UltraSound

@post 17 I completely agree, thumbs up. While I can't speak for all types of depression, from reading your posts, it sounds not so much as depression but the want to feel accepted. I'm probably about to get told i'm rong on this, but its actually a prytty common phase of life you go through in your early teen years. Everyone else is developing games so you want to as well, because you'll feel that you might fit in. I bring this point up, because i've been down this road before when I was at your age. The space mud craze itself, as a matter of fact. Its a prytty well known thing that space muds were all over the place from i'd say 2011 to possibly 2014? I'm not even sure. However, at your age, I attempted to run quite a few space muds. Because everyone else was doing it, and me not even being able to fit in properly at the school I whent to at that time, I wanted to do it so someone would be proud of what i've created, hents so i'd feel needed and not useless like I felt around that time. If i'm correct, and i'm probably not, all I can say is you might want to hold off. Believe me its a tuff world in game development, and not everyone is going to be proud or give you a patt on the back no matter how hard you try. That's not to say if you try your hardest you'll still get no supporters. If you work hard, you will get more supporters, and the ones who don't like your work will be more constructive in their crittisism and will be a bit easier for you to brush off and ignore. But in order for that to happen, you have to overcome your i'm not good at anything phase. If its not just related to what I mentioned in the first part of this post, then think of it this way. I know what i'm about to say might not help, but here goes anyways. You say the depression will only lesson for you, because that's what you believe and think. Its easier to keep thinking that because its easier in hu man instinct to turn away and hide. People can help you with your depression, but its up to you to decide weather you want to turn your life around and struggle up the mountain climb or just fall back down the pit. And part of climbing the mountain involves tuffening up a little and realizing that not everyone gets their way all the time, and that the climb won't always be quick. People will probably disagree on this, so these are just my observations baste on what i've seen so far and my own experiences, just posting it in case some of it helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector