Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

darkblade 98 wrote:

Hi touchmint. I was thinking about this games future. I was thinking that there should be another light armored class besides cultist and priestess. Maybe a necromancer class that could summon allies to help as well as having some damaging skills of their own? I don't know, just something I thought of.
Let me know what you think.

That would be interesting I will prob do another light class. players already have pets so summons might not be as exciting althought maybe I would let the player cast new summons/pets during the battle. For example you might start with your pet but you could summon a skeleton and it would be your new pet. Then if during battle you needed a heal or something you could summon a skeletal priest that would heal you and so on.

A system like that would be cool for the ranger too maybe give them the ability to exchange pets during battle.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector