Re: Facebook's new AI, total BS

Cinnamon, I have to agree. I don't know how one could expect the company that really has not been focused on web accessibility, refuses to let Manuel Cortez develop an accessible facebook app, and doesn't update the mobile site, to come out with a great picture ai at the first go. This is very experimental. Just like with Nether Wrelm with Injustice's accessibility mode, you wouldn't expect a fully voiced menu, every narrative being announced, stuff like that, would you? It comes with time, time in which people who aren't as educated on this as others can get more educated. I'll bet you a million bucks that facebook didn't get help from Tap Tap See on this ai, and is a completely new experiment for them. Give it time. I don't see how someone can be negative about it when it literally just! came out yesterday. It'll get better, and if anything facebook may add in the option to also add their own descriptions if they want.